Tours in Almaty region from local English speaking driver and guide.
Rates for carload (1-3 persons)
- Full day service in Almaty (8 hours) : 95 USD
- Big Almaty Lake tour (special price): 95 USD
- Shymbulak tour: 75 USD
- Charyn Canyon day tour: 150-200 USD
- Hourly rate: 15 USD per hour
- Any other places on request. Send a message please.
Send me a message or call +7 747 967 73 50 (whatsapp)
Kolsay lakes – three high mountain lakes, surrounded by tall pine trees in the gorge named Kolsay. Air is fresh, nature is beautifull here. Altitude of the lakes from the lowest to the highest – 1 818m, 2 252 m. and 2 850 m. above sea level.
One of must see places in Almaty. Shymbulak cable car road will bring you to the Talgar Pass where you will get the stunning views of high mountains and all Almaty city from the heihgt of a bird flight.
200 kilometers from Almaty there is a second world’s largest canyon – Charyn. See Valley of Castles – one of the most intereting parts of the Canyon.